Crescent Bay Historical Project       CONTACT   Page Finder INDEX

Commissioners - 3D   


The Commissioner's Award

Introduced in 1955, the original award was meant to be mounted to the  wall of a scout meeting room
 or hung from a troop flag pole, It was 12 inches around and silk screened on sheet metal. Beneath the the award was a hanging rocker of similar construction. The rocker had a decal in the center showing the year the award was first earned.
Plain metal strips were hung from the original award for each subsequent year that a troop or pack qualified.


Bolo Tie
Early 1960's






Torchy Plastic with brass First Class pin applied.
Awarded to adult leaders of qualifying
troops and packs









back to top
Website Builder